Who can be a part of the LSU 100?
The LSU 100 celebrates the success of LSU graduates and recognizes the impact of LSU on the local, regional, and national economies. Companies are confidentially ranked by Postlethwaite & Netterville by the companies’ compounded annual growth rate.
The company must meet all four of the following criteria:
- The company must have been in business for 5 years or more as of December 31, 2016.
- The company’s revenues must have been $100,000 or more in each of the calendar years from 2014 – 2016.
- The company must be LSU Tiger-led or Tiger-owned for the program time frame of January 1, 2014 thru December 31, 2016.
- The company and its Tiger Leaders and/or Founders must act with high integrity and operate in a manner consistent with the values and image of LSU. To demonstrate the values and image of LSU, one should
- Accept responsibility for their actions;
- Hold oneself and others to the highest standards of academic, personal and social integrity;
- Practice justice, equality and compassion in human relations;
- Respect the dignity of all persons;
- Respect the environment, uphold the law, and respect the rights and property of others;
- Contribute positively to LSU as well as to the national and global community.