The LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses identifies, recognizes and celebrates the 100 fastest growing LSU-owned or LSU-led businesses in the world. The LSU100 not only celebrates their success, it also provides a forum to pass lessons to the next generation of LSU entrepreneurs. More +
Who can be a part of the LSU 100?
Created and hosted by the LSU Stephenson Entrepreneurship Institute (SEI), the LSU 100 celebrates the success of former LSU students and recognizes the impact of LSU on the local, regional, and national economies. Companies are confidentially ranked by Postlethwaite & Netterville by the companies’ compounded annual growth rate over the three year period of 2010, 2011 and 2012. To be considered for the LSU 100, businesses must meet the following requirements:
Company Size and Longevity
The company must meet both of the following criteria:
- Have been in business for five years or more as of September 30, 2013, and
- Have had verifiable revenues of $100,000 or more for the 2010 calendar year.
The company must meet one or more of the following three criteria:
- An LSU former student or group of former students must have owned 50% or more of the company January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2012, or
- An LSU former student must have served as the company’s chief executive (for example chairman, CEO, president, or managing partner) from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2012, or
- An LSU former student must have founded the company and been active as a member of the most senior management team from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2012.
The company must operate in a manner consistent with and in keeping with the values and image of SEI and LSU.
LSU 100 Important Dates
Proudly Created & Hosted By
To become a 2014 Partner, contact Kelly Glymph via email at email@example.com.